Sunday, August 29, 2004

My Thoughts (Response to Talitha's My thoughts)

Your passion stands as a cloak
draping me in the finery of lust
oh, you so arouse my inquiry
ever feel explosive, as if to bust.

I read each word in depth
details grip the sensuous cup
the well of sheer desire I feel
to hold you tightly and sup.

Not even one iota remains
of the clarity I once knew
my mind plays a simple game
today I am desiring you.

Truth be told you should know
libido had laid hidden in dust
till you came alone and drew me
into the magic of your lust.

Now my cravings have risen
to a level I shall call lavish
deep and thrilling is the loop
I'd so love to hold and ravish.

To explore every inch of you
lingering touch and feel to suit
taste the morsals of thy folds
roll my tongue in juicy fruit.

I see a feverish lapping
holding tightly to the hips
ravishingly gourging my senses
to the brim of passion's tips.

Oh, let me dive in pure ecstacy
buried full and deep in your desire
your words and thoughts excite me
and turn the embers to raging fire.

Lustful thoughts and cravings linger
to an empty touch to my dismay
find myself lost in tattered thoughts
from early morning till end of day.

But I do bid you thanks, so much
the mire of my senses have brought
new life to an old soul and blessings
in being able to share "My Thoughts". 

 
 DelCano 2004 August

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such thoughts I see
have rendered you lusting
when 'twas only a fantasy
to feel passion busting!

Cups filled to the brim
and running over and over
have me wondering are you HIM
to be silly and rolling in clover

You give me such
a wondrous dream -
to feel like a kitten
who's been licking cream...

Full and sated
I am now, sir
you bring me joy
and make me purr....

PPPPUUUURRRRRR!!!!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Hello.  I enjoyed your poetry I read a few entries and will probably be back fo seconds.  I have recently started to journal my poetry.  I can't get it entered in the journal without double spaces.  How did you make your entries so uniform?  This is very frustrating because there are longer pieces I would like to post and the double space makes it impossible.

sheisnosinner@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Very very sensual... you absolutely pulled me into this and I even found myself diving into the same erotic emotions. Captivating. I love this.

~Tania