Sunday, August 15, 2004

Balance At Words Of Fire

Ever feel left out
Or maybe just ignored
Feel like a need to pout
Or ask are they bored
perhaps your word
is not of good reason
Like a song not heard
or meat without season.

Have I not grown up yet;
I write mainly in rhyme.
Free verse is hard for me
But I try from time to time.
We, who write in this style,
Do crave your input too
So we ask some of you to file
A comment or maybe two.

At times, out in the dark
We linger with our scrolls
Begging for you to spark
Or count us on your rolls.
We need the same love
crave with the same desire
dying to be seen from above
in Balance, On Words of Fire.

DelCano- 2004, May

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Input needed, dear poet?
You words are like dreams
whose clouds morph into
beings who embrace our souls.

Is this enough for you?

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

No need to feel left out
no need to feel ignored
when it is your writes I read
I simply get so absorbed.

I know that you are grown up
and quite a handsome young man
one day your power will come forth
and all will by your side soon stand.

Comments are just a way
for one to feel reconized
your writings mean so much
if lacking I do appoligise.