Sunday, August 15, 2004

As You Lay

While you lie fast asleep

to rest and start a new

thought I'd let you know

my heart is there with you.

And when you rise and go

about your daily tasks

remember I'm there with you

to make your pleasures last.

When the day draws to a close

and you're tired and in need of sleep

don't forget, I got you wrapped

tightly, so you will always keep.

I take a peek every now and then

making sure you are just right

taking care not to disturb you

so when you awaken, all is alright.

 


DelCano 2002 April

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...now THIS is sweet and comforting.  A softly soothing write, my friend!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Nothing speaks more clearly
than the protection that you give
how could you think I coul ever leave
when it is because of your sweet love I live.