Saturday, August 28, 2004

Don't Interrupt My Dream

Please don't interrupt my dream
it touches all of my tender parts
allows me to travel bout this space
in my attempt to heal broken hearts.

Don't you dare interrupt my dream
or put an impure thought into the mix
I am the repair man for hurting souls
I am the love mechanic trying to fix.

So many leave their ex's and suffer
the pangs of broken hearts and aches
I come along with my tools to repair
shattered of love from their quakes.

Don't you dare interrupt my dream
or step up in the way or the middle
those lonely hearts need caring
I'm for real. I do not just fiddle.

Don't you interrupt my dream
climbing way up to the top rung
tools hanging, ready to work
I'm known to speak well in tongue.

I try my best to rescue sad souls
from their painful hurting scenes
out of my way, let me do my work
don't you dare interrupt my dream.

Del Cano 2004 August

 

 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  As if I would DARE to interrupt your dream!  I would never want to incite impure thoughts!  ;D  Repair away, mr-fix-it!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

But Sir what if you come upon
a love that was sure to be true past doomsday
but all those whom do no understand
stood firm and no longer let love pass that way.