Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Dare To Dream

I dared to dream a sweet song
though no one else heard the tune
and as I danced with the music
my heart headed towards the moon.

While fluttering in the heavens
I heard a song similar to mine
your heart singing in harmony
and it has ever since that time.

We have danced through it all
pushed adversity out of sight
to some the song seems old
we sing it both day and night.

We don't concern ourselves
with others' pessimistic thought.
Just soar each day in tune
and wallow in the joy its brought.

We stepped out in faith
happiness burst out the seams
sung our songs of love 
we both dared to have our dreams.

DelCano 2004, August

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing to the tune of your own making....melodic dreams.  I like it!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Dancing and Dreaming to some
can make one look like a fool,
but untill they have been there
all they are capable of is drool.