Sunday, August 15, 2004

Little Things Mean So Much

I stood out under the stars
looking up at the clear dark sky.
Then I missed the little things
like the twinkle in your eye.

I stood and watched the moon
to the sky it adds a magic light.
Like the nearness of you
a warmth on a cool dark night.

While standing under the heavens
I yearned for a smile from you.
It adds a bit of gleam
like a drop of morning dew.

Oh, for your breath on my face
or the tingle of your fingertips.
a phrase spoken in silence
beaming, I love you, from closed lips.

Yes, while standing under the stars
I feel the magic of your touch.
It's really a little thing - but
the little things mean so much!!!

DelCano- November 22nd, 2002

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magic in moonlight
And love
a heady combination....

What magic you weave!


Hugs!
Chris