Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I Bring To You (Response to Titch's "What Will You Bring")

I give direction to the moon
swift currents of passion's fire
blushing from your golden currents
reveling from our endless desire.

I bring with me unsatiably
the balm of sensual lotion
caressing auras lingering
without a fleeting notion.

My tender beloved, I dip thee
to the depths of ocean's love
cloak thy soul in raiment
fitting for royalty like a glove.

I bring kisses lined of gold
pluck moonlight from thine hair;
transcending thoughts of joy
as we sail the skies up there.

I bring thee marvelous sights
and drape before thee hues
from far distant heavens
sumptuous mountain views.

From star to star we'll dance
twirl round and round in glee.
Plant magnetic touches
bursting wide and ecstatically.

Drive your passion to limits
never known again the same
ten thousand violins shall play
each time I whisper your name.

I bring exotic fruits of love
a gardener to blossoms bouquet.
Perfect extraction of sweet nectar
bursting out in endless array.

Presence shall ravish always
kisses wonderfully pluck strings.
Senses bathe in endless pleasures
as thousands of voices sings.

And like the moon and sun
glowing forever and complete
I'll sprinkle stardust in your hair
and place rainbows at your feet.

DelCano 2004 August



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...*hushed awe*  wow!  A softly sensual homage...o your muse is a very lucky woman for you to promise these wonderful things...so romantic..*SIGH*

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

You are a very talented person with much to add to the world.