Friday, August 27, 2004

Seeking Intimacy

Might I be seeking intimacy
at a level impossible to attain.
Is there not a woman who'll share
all this wisdom I have gained.

Have I enjoyed wallowing
in a temporary euphoric state
by embracing love impatiently
from women who appear too late.

How much must I suffer
before drawing to a conclusion
that the level of intimacy I seek
exist only in my illusion.

Is there not love I can have
with one whom I might share
a level of intimacy that, apparently,
must be awfully rare.

Oh well, I've had my share of love
and really out not complain.
Perhaps I've sought an intimacy
at a level impossible to attain.

Editedted on December 15th, 2002

 DelCano  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are levels...and there are levels...
And you seek what most people seek but find rarely, if ever...sad, but true.  But maybe one day, you'll find what you're looking for....then again, maybe you already have... ;D

Hugs,
Chris