Sunday, August 1, 2004

Star Lit Nights Of Yesterday

I dreamed a wish in solitude
which shook my very soul
it wasn't really  a bad dream
but seemed from days of old.

In star lit nights of yesterday
you crept into the world
by way of a dream you did
and made yourself my girl.

Have no idea where you
originated from or came
but you pried open my soul
by sweetly calling my name.

You purred a sensual sound
with a voice dipped in honey
lavished pleasures on me making
good days even more sunny.

Though you were but a dream
you, a master of teaching lust
and no matter how long the time
you taught me how to trust.

But your lessons on making
me the best lover I could be
were perhaps the best of all
of the things you taught to me.

Your explainations of just
what women need to be at ease
are among my recollections
that cause me to want to please.

I've lived my life the best
in making your lessons real
and not once have I forgotten
how to brighten sex appeal.

Last night you showed up
and caused me great concern
though I enjoyed your visit
wonder why you chose to return.

I heard that purring sound
as you whispered out my name
like in Star Lit Nights Of Yesterday
returned from whence you came.

I dreamed a wish in solitude
which shook my very soul
It wasn't really a bad dream
but seemed from days of old.

Why did you show your face
choose to plant this inner fright
Please go now, leave me alone
forget Yesterday's Star Lit Nights.


DelCano 2004

 

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A dream or a nightmare snaking its way to your heart?  Sometimes dreams have a way of showing us that what we fear most is ourselves, dear one....think, meditate and dream...it'll come to you.

Chris