Sunday, August 1, 2004

In My Emptiness I Am Full

Though it has been so long
the perfume of you lingers
massages my heart's mind
with mental empty fingers.

In my emptiness I am full
More than feeble words can say
for in the splendor of my recall
we share a visit each day.

I am drawn by the magic
you perform with your smile.
Magnetic glances lasciviously
flashed, in your unique style.

Not even the best of wines
nor chocolate candy treat
could brew a matching flavor
as your lips do oh, so sweet.

Tantelizing tip toeing fingers
sending quivers through my flesh.
Yet have you failed to tingle me
and to overwhelm my breast.

Purring, as you whisper words
in that mild breezy voice.
All the world does slip away
as we cling with bodies moist.

As our glistening bodies embrace
I am but butter in the sun.
All time fades into space
'till loves full course is run.

As we lay with bodies sedated
in blossoms of love's incense,
like one soul from our bodies arising
we are lifted in its presence.

Yes, I must admit my full recall
and pleasures of its vividness.
The gem of that lustful thought
shines brightly in its presence.

Oh, for your breath on my face
or the tingle of your fingertips;
that phrase spoken in silence
beaming, "I love you", from closed lips.

Edited 2004, August  

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this is sweet...a moving memory of past times.  You DO have a way with words now, don't you?  Tugs at my own heartstrings....

Chris