Sunday, August 1, 2004

Infinately Connected

Infinately Connected-Photo Challenge

We are connected with infinity
from where ever it got started
from all of life's journeys we tote
the burdens only half hearted.

Many disavow the relationship
claiming they are actually alone
but I know the creator would not
set such a blatantly negative tone.

No matter where we reach
can't stray too far from the source
but still some close their minds
though I yell till I get hoarse.

I'm not going to relax till
more feel the reflected power
that our finger tips touch
with every passing hour.

Del Cano 2004, July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever circling, never ending...  ad infinitum  
We are never alone, dear Spencer..closed minds are closed hearts reflected only upon the still waters of their own making.  Hush...you touch each and everyone with your verse (in more ways than one)...to quote a toy, "to infinity and beyond!"

But I understand your frustration.  Keep on, Poet...let your verse be your voice in the darkness of these woods...  I hear you!

Chris