Sunday, August 22, 2004

Brain Drain

My brain seems ‘bout to drain
Or bust loose from stored data
Gathered, sorted and filed
to be called upon later.

Most times I have no idea
Why the info stays in mind
Surely the use will arise
Down the road sometime.

You see, little bits of data
Dangle and may touch the heart
Can create just the words
When some folks fall apart.

Many people ignore a lot
Of the info available there
Others grasp the essence
When no one seems to care.

When all seems just about
To crumble from the weight
Those bits and pieces seem
To come busting thru the gate.

My brain seems bout to explode
From all the data stored in it
S’pose I’ll write some more lines
to give room for another bit.


Del Cano-2004,July

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  The brain drain!  An excellent write to be stored in the archives of my database!  

Hugs!
Chris