Sunday, August 1, 2004

July Remembers

See July is really my month
born under the Cancer sign
no matter what the day
I claim all of it to be mine.

Clammy humidity, no dobut
hot sun glaring on down
but I boldly take it all in
beaming smiles, no frown.

My roses bloom the most
and the tomatos are so red
watch out cause passion flairs
throughout my spinning head.

July is the most heated
drives my soul to peaks
steady flow of ecstasy
demanding lovers seek.

Such a wonderful time
flaming sensual embers
always flair to a fire
cause July Remembers.
Del Cano 2004, July

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

July remembers, and so do I. July is the month in which summer love blossoms to the point where it can not be quenched through gentle kisses. Young love when beaches and blue velvet skies watch the burst of passion between young lovers. And those stars that look down on us, they never forget.

~Tania

Anonymous said...

Umm. so lovely a thought. You sound likea romantic too. :)

Anonymous said...

Passion's prince in the scorching heat of July....  You are much at home...<SMILE>

Chris