Sunday, August 15, 2004

Feel You?

Words are difficult
to burst thru the darkness
you harbor with such
howling desire.
Each time I think
of you, of your pain
my soul ignites in fire.

Just call my name
let me hold you
just whisper it out loud
I'll run to you.

Oh, I so hate the voice
I hear above the rumble.
Primal drums beating
begging for a tumble.
Pent up sexual juices
flood the senses of the soul
desire, powerful as yours
should never get so old.

Just whisper my name
I've longed so much
my body drools for you
craving a simple touch.

Let me bring on an eclipse
of both the sun and the moon
take a ride on the magic carpet
while we sing the same tune.
No clitorial ache should rise
from so long a lack of action
allow my use of tongue and all
to present your best satisfaction.

Your only flaw is loving
one who fails your needs
in leaving you in agony;
senses crying out in pleads.

Just call me or a simple
whisper certainly will do.
I feel you. Touch, hold me
let me come running to you.

In response to Tammy's "Feel Me"
Del Cano 2004, August

 


 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MmmHmmm...Such a powerful response!  "just whisper my name, I've longed so much, my body drools for you, craving a simple touch"   Whispered dreams, dear poet...

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

I call out to you my dear
both morning, noon and night,
it matters not the name I hear,
but the love that makes it right.