Friday, August 27, 2004

I'd Better Add Another Page

I'd better add another page
so she might come to visit
not a real reason for desire
but she does place me right in it.

Seems so lonely without
the sweet words she drops
each time she comes to visit.
I so hope she never stops.

Every stop-by, a certain thrill
immeasurably her comments flow;
the rest of the world can pass on by
but I never want for her to go.

Think I'm gonna design a page
frame and post her in the middle
to satisfy those tender urges 
the  need to reach, caress and fiddle.

Her presence strokes me deeply
as does her philosophical sage.
Obviously, to get her to return
I'd better add another page.

Del Cano 2004 August

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet man, you need more than another page...did I forget to add - she's a speedreader?  LOL!  Manuscript, anyone?

Hugs!
Chris