Sunday, August 15, 2004

Humming Your Tune

Humming Your Tune

My soul hums endlessly, a tune
that song sang by your heart
and oh, my love, like a spoon
you feed me a little tiny part;
of the soul of you, but just a tip
so as not to let a bit to waste.
But, I see the tremor in your lip
the passionate glow on your face;
that bubbling desirous deep well
craving, longing to great expanse.
At all times a major yearn to tell
how we ought to share romance.

My soul hums endlessly, a tune
which serves up for me a ride
a loving trip to glorious moon
you, my love, tucked at my side
and yet never a kiss the same;
passion's fire alive to burst
the wildest of the hottest flame
driving fervor more to thirst.
Raptuous fever shall remain
and thy song I shall forever keep
till the cords are strummed again
by a kiss to awaken me... from sleep.
;)
DelCano 2004

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Spencer!  A beautiful song of love!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful piece I so enjoy Spencer...beautiful sentiments...
Tammy