Friday, August 27, 2004

Everytime She Smiles

Every time she smiles
the stars seem a bit dark.
Each time she beams her light
there comes a mighty spark.

Each time she makes a move
I think of waves at sea.
The years have hurt her body
but she's still an aura to me.

For all my longing moments
when she might just be away
is just too much to handle
for any time of day.

Whenever she is gone
tis just too long for me.
An instant seems a day
an hour....eternity.

Each time she beams her light
there comes that mighty spark
and every smile which comes-
makes the stars seem awfully dark.

Editeted on December 2nd, 2002
DelCano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An awesome write of commitment and love...a blessing...

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

A smile it seems I can not hold
not with all my strength or might
but if you will just hold on to Love
you'll see I may someday get it right!