Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Running In the Kitchen

Perhaps I am selfish
I keep holding on 
while in the kitchen
even when alone.

Spun the tale of
apron on the run
nothing else she wore
hell of a tale I spun

I reach.. she moves
I see the juicy fruit
the fullness of her
and her treasured loot

she loves the tease
plays the innocent bit
when she moves abruptly
might expose a tit

ah, when she bends over
a much broader view
frankly just these peeps
no longer seem to do

Im gonna stop being nice
snatch the apron, play ruff
and when I touch her
feel her fullness in the buff

See, I know one day
she'll stop running and turn
wrap me in her heated arms
share the flavor of her charms

then my selfish self
will do sooo much rubbing
while holding her tight
squeezing and hugging.

Del Cano 2004

 

 

 

No comments: