Monday, November 8, 2004

Headed To Addiction

Oh my, I just can't escape
this oozing layered quake
wrapped in chocolat-ay bliss
longing to taste thy kiss.

To totally emerge myself
like a wallowing little elf
betwix the layers of sweet
massage from head to feet.

Suffering me but to yield
and play in thy cocoa field.
A driving heated compunction
eager to lap for consumption.

Surrounded, no sweeter brew
cocoa madness which is you
drives the senses to the edge
shall lovingly lick. This I pledge.

Long for you to ooze and coat
shall repeat it make it a quote
that I see a most tasty addiction
another overwhelming affliction.

Let me swim in your sweet core
knowing I'll be back for more.
As I lap chocolate betwix the sheets
be drugged from the level of sweets.

Be it a curse of joyous embrace
my tongue craving for thy taste.
Matters not what they call this affliction
know I'm headed for a "Sweet Addiction".

Inspired by "Sweet Addiction" by Born 2Speak
Del Cano 2004 November

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer,
You already know that I love this response to my poem.  I think Precise Wisdom said it best on WOF, "Have mercy! Your words harmonized perfectly with Sis Speaks'!"  Our poems do seem to blend beautifully.  This was an excellent, tasty treat.  Now let me go wipe the chocolate from my lips.  It's a good thing this type of "candy" can't add pounds.  LOL