Thursday, November 11, 2004

Not A Word Spoken

I shan't speak with any words
just say it with tongue and lips.
The message says the same
when diving twixt gyrating hips.

My eyes read the words
when you speak the way you do.
Not a damn thing I need say
only need to start to fondle you.

The conversation raves on
words are rare and short.
Everything has been said
my tongue has made its start.

The scent of lust and passion
speaks loudly; seems so floral.
All the talking I need do is done
without a word spoken oral.

Del Cano 2004 November
:cheesy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my, my...your words said it all.  And the pics just add that extra bit of spice (as if you needed it).  You naughty, naughty man.  Me thinks you need to be spanked.
Born2Speak

Anonymous said...

Such heated passion...so eloquently stated. Indeed very luscious!

PD(PassionsDaughter)