Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'll Write You Lovely

What if I wrote you lovely
and called you my suppose
even if I wrote you beautiful
you still know how it goes.

If I raised your face
for all the world to see
they would find you lovely
as you always tend to be.

What if I wrote you stunning
and said you're all I need
till the whole of me is full
cause you're my lovin feed.

If I wrote you sweet
and tasty as can be
The flavors of your aura
would come out so syrupy.

So I'll just write you nice
a sweet lady in my poem
but strictly adhere to
the sweetness of your charm.

Del Cano 2004 November


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With this entry, I have now read your entire journal...I do believe this is my favorite, you use language exceptionally well; using it not always in the traditional sense.  It is inspiring.

Well done.