Friday, November 26, 2004

I Long For You Still

awakened with a sudden start
floral scents surrounding me
a touch of jasmine and lavender
engulfed the senses fully

before I realised the draw
"she" was caressing my face
all the strength I mustard
shed the least of a trace

I told myself it couldn't
be the one I was thinking
the mahogany of her hair
seemed as twilights blinking

needed her more than I knew
my cravings were just too much
had tried to turn her off in mind
but was stricken by her touch

she paid me a surprise visit
brought the bounty of her lust
and though I wanted to deny
moved in tune with each thrust
 
oh woman, do thy thing
and slip on out as you do
ravish and burn me still
leave though I still need you

what ever your reasons
too heavy for me to discern
but I give a damn less to know
just fan my libido to a burn

come when you will
at the dark side of midnight
anytime for me is fine
your loving is always right

I gave up all else
the touch, the feel
just come make love to me
I so long for you still.

Del Cano 2004 November
 

No comments: