Friday, October 1, 2004

A Delightful Trip Indeed

Ah, they wonder where I go
when I leave presence of here.
Step away from the now
wallow in thoughts quite dear.

I take trips of joy and glee
restoring balance to the soul.
Each foray, a jewel in its self
as a chalice of the finest gold.

Ssshhh, don't tell everyone
jealousy tends to overwhelm
My mini vacation, sensuality
with her firmly at the helm.

See, as I touch her neck
and run my fingers south
the juices all start to flow
completely fill my mouth.

Thumbs face to face
fingers spread in a wing
feathery touches glide
skin quivers, start to sing.

By now she starts to moan
goosebumps rise and shine
repeated slips on the slope
like skiing down her spine.

We tingle in marked unison
sweat pouring from the brow.
Though my senses be enibriated
I must continue somehow.

This being a joint venture
in sharing the sparkling flame.
The fury of a lustful touch
is like fire; just the very same.

Think you get the picture
I need not be more detailed
Suffice it to say we share trips
on giant ocean waves we do sail.

I get the oddest looks at work
as I gear back up to top speed
and I smile so devilishly.
Took a delightful trip indeed.

Del Cano 2004 October


 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am thinking that you have made it quite clear where you go...*wink*!  That you can take delightful forays with your muse is sooooo.....*sigh* refreshing....envied...  As always, my friend, your inspiration is one helluva lucky woman!

Hugs,
Chris