Monday, October 25, 2004

That Lustful Tease

Just watching you sleep
after your night on the town
a peaceful  sight to my eyes
my desire's coming down.
 
If you were not so tired
I'd kiss you on the neck
tongue the edge of your face
Think I'll do it. What the heck.
 
You, lying there so peaceful
hate to interrupt your sleep
just feel the heat you radiate
or might I be thought a creep.
 
Let me touch your hairline
kiss the edge of your ear
suckle the desert of your back
how about a feel right here.
 
Lying there in your splendor
casting such a luscious mold
body's image against the sheet
a tantelizing sight to behold.
 
Woman, seeing you, in bed
spins images touching desire
drives my cravings to the fast lane
damn near exploding to fire.
 
I wish to hold and kiss you
caress your every cooing part
raise the roof off the bedroom
and thrill my longing heart.
 
I want so much to lavish
upon you loves deepest hit
suckle your breast feverishly
and nibble all around a bit.
 
Feel the curves of your hips
reach and massage your thighs
touch the silk of your ass
wallow in this feast of my eyes.
 
Oh my goodness, dear one
need to taste your secret spot
Bury my face twix your thighs
savor all the nectar you've got.
 
Maybe I ought to just sit
wait for you to stir a little more
before I grab you lovingly
suck and fuck till we're sore.
 
When our body's are satiate
spent and so very pleased
Let me sleep and wallow
to give you that lustful tease.
 
Del Cano 2004 October
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMN SPENCER!!!!

Hot write...and felt deeply...*wink*
Should've woke me up...hehehehe!

Lovin' the wickedness of you!

Hugs!
Chris