Saturday, October 9, 2004

I'm In Love With A Married Woman

I know what you are thinking
don't blame you too much
He's done it, huh? Been sneaking
out looking for that magic touch.

Well, I'm at a point I don't care
let the world look at me strange
All you thinking the worst of me
that he's gone and made a change.

I'm in love with a married lady
can't help myself; she's a wow!
Thrills me more than I can say
touches so loving even now.

I am so enthralled by her
keeps me wrapped up all the time
While some of the world pouts
could really care less than a dime.

Even when I'm not around
my thoughts are filled with her.
Each  moment she is near
causes many a tingling stir.

Suppose its time I come clean
relieve some of the stress and strife.
Yes, I am in love with a married woman
that sweet lady happens to be my wife.

Del Cano 2004 October

(Inspired by Leroy Boy's Poem of the same title)

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely treasure, dear friend
how lucky you are
to say this with ease
that she's your shooting star

Love this write!

Hugs,
Chris