Sunday, October 24, 2004

SHE

she whispers the sweetest of song
tender in her most loving key
I never quite hear all the words
being overwhelmed in reverie.  

she touches a most soft refrain
reaches the depth of my well
repeats the strokes massagingly
knowing my heart will swell.  

she sees a painted heaven
as we add to years with love
as if were drawn in pastels
she touches like a kid glove.  

though pain be part of it
as life moves on its way
she captures a snapshot
of happiness everyday.  

and all I can do is share
the love she meters out
any attempts to explain
leaves me fumbling about.  

Her song, Her touch
Her vision's loving pull
keeps me satiated in bliss
and my heart so very FULL.
 
Del Cano 2004 October 24              

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i am so glad that you can write such great poems.. keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

your poems seem as if they have come from past experiences... is that true or do you write as you go along.

Anonymous said...

The touch of love upon the soul
gains such loving reverie
do you wonder that she feels the same
I would, if it were me!

Beautiful....a true inspire!

Hugs,
Chris