Monday, October 25, 2004

Maybe I Shouldn't Dream of You Tonight

No, might not be a good idea
for me to dream of you tonight
see my dreams are quite real
often cause a sudden fright.  

The realness might be more
than what you  are able to stand
somehow my dreams come alive
you may wake up holding my hand.  

In dreams created from deep down
a kiss is as real as in the heat of day
my tongue finds the same spots
the ones which you dare not say.  

Matters not, you know in mind
for the dream can't be that real
though you feel the sensualness
late in the night when all is still.  

You awake startled feeling touched
as if the air rubbed you just a trace
the feelings in your heart are shocked
cause the dream had a real taste.  

The knot in your tummy
tells the tale of craving lust
the latent feelings of passion
start to waver on your trust.  

A dream? You question the way
how could it be this pleasing
as your body winds down to normal
feels a mighty huge sort of teasing.  

Your gown on the side of the bed
tells a tale you just beg to know
could it be. Was I not dreaming?
your mind starts back on the go.  

That rush. The thrilling satiated feel
more evidence.  I was there with you
though its hard to believe and take
you know in your heart "WE" were two.  

The dream, dear lady, is too much
for a single night of thrills and lust
thats why beyond any doubt
you'll try to bring it back or bust.  

No, I dont think I should dream
my special dream of you tonight
you need more time to wallow
before the dream appears to sight.  

Del Cano 2004 October  
   
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, don't dream of me tonight
But yet, please make it real
For ephemeral touch it was light
and not that awesome deep feel.

Give it now to me as such
Real fleshing touches zest
For then with you I know it's true
For me, I'll have the best!

*WINK*  What you inspire...hehehehe!

Loving your work, as always, my friend!

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

I wish for you to dream of me
through this and every night,
matters not how deep you see
I know you will make it right.

If I should wake to find myself
alone in after thoughts of you
I'll be thankful to be off the shelf
a part of all that you so willingly do.

So summons up all that it takes
to dream that special dream
Take my hand as my yearning heart wakes
Won't even fret, if you should spill the cream.