Sunday, October 3, 2004

What Doth The Hither Say

what doth the hither say
when speaking to the quick
do the embers tickle
and act as the wick.

what doth the hither say
when visited by a lick
might it tell the tongue
to continue with a flick.

oh, how the hither swells
and gourge so wonderfully
each time a conversation
is attempted by me.

me thinks the hither
might be a bell for sure
it doth ding a ling, a ring
as I arrive at the door.

within the hither's hoard
silent satiant passions lay
all verbage be but wasted
I know what the hither say.

Del Cano 2004 October

 

 

 

 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hither say
"yo, fix-it man!
C'mere and do your job"

*GRINS*

Love it, sweet friend....'tis beautiful!

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Would love to do my job
touch the most of you
see, I'm a fix it man
knowing just what to do.

Love your comments.
Spencer