Sunday, October 10, 2004

I Was Naughty Last Night

I was so naughty last night
and took such a sensual trip
when  sneaked into the room
not a flench as I kissed your lips.

Not one move from you
till my tongue began to lick
tracing the curve of your thigh
deliberately slowly with each flick.

You stirred, though hesitantly
and reacted to my tongue
tried to seem and act blase'
knowing that you were hung.

As I moved on up your thigh
you began to move so slow
when the moisture touched
you started to really go.

Your denial started to fade
begun  responding vigoriously
wrapped your arms about me
while moaning so seriously.

As my tongue found its mark
your fever grew to heat
your body reacted sensuously
tingled from head to your feet.

All your doubts disappeared
responded to the lustful touch
then your body started pulsating
cravings, you needed so much.

I was so naughty last night
taking you way past your line
but every thrust along the way
proved luscious and so fine.

We made love feverishly
damn the denials of the heart
exploding time and again
pushing out the painful part.

All the reasoning and thoughts
which said "no" to the very act
From my naughtiness last night
"we' both knew I'd be back.

Del Cano 2004 October 10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That you could kiss me this way
and drive me to distraction
leaves me confused and breathless
warring senses of many factions.

Sneak to my room
as a thief in the night
Oh baby such sweet lovin'
and it feeling so right

Can't say no
to you my sweet desire
burn me hotter next time
turn me into a raging fire

Welcome you I will
not lay around as before
and then we'll see my sweet
who will be the one to score!

(Inspired by your write, dear friend!)

Hugs,
Chris