Sunday, October 10, 2004

Her Sensual River

Her sensuality washes
over me as a river
bathes and rinses me
till I shake and quiver

anticipation drives
my senses to a spasm
till her touch closes
the yearning chasm

panting feverishly
overcomes my breath
anestisizes senses
as if I was taking meth

she knows every spot
targets my very soul
no matter the situation
she's thrilling and bold


all I need again today
to be bathed in her lust
her ravishing river of joy
washing me till I bust.

Del Cano 2004 October


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bathing in showers of delight
can turn a man to prune
I wouldn't want to see that
your skin so dry as dune

Yet pleasure's gain adorns
a treasured friend so dear
and glad I am that he has
this loving closeness near

That this poet feels
this lusting within his soul
for his special lady
gives me shivers just so.


Love the inspire you weave....

Hugs,
Chris