Saturday, October 30, 2004

Just A John Doe

I be not even a speck
as normal people shall be
but I sail to the heavens
when you make love to me.  

Ordinary to a fault
till your touch lifts me
and soar among the stars
in your land of ecstacy.  

I'm purely a simple soul
till your arms so capture
then endless pure delight
lover's heavenly rapture.  

Merely a John Doe, for real
till I burst out in your joy
and light up like a light bulb
with the power you employ.  

I don't know how to be me
yet I know all about desire
cause you are the kindling
which lit this raging fire.  

Del Cano 2004 October      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man Spennie. This is my favourite! Or favorite. Whichever you prefer. It ripples and runs smooth. And I love the simplicity yet force of feeling. I absolutely love this one. BRAVO!
:)