Sunday, October 31, 2004

No Artificial Flavors

Like a porter house steak
juicey and so tasty too
what I find twix them thighs
firey hot thru and thru.

Willing lips, puckered
yes, both high and low.
Satisfaction guaranteed
which ever way I go.

Tremblings of my body
anticipation galore.
Nothing to compare
at the grocery store.

See, she can tell when
that appetite is near.
Touches me in a way
I feel the heated sear.

Table set to a tee
spread wide, naturally.
Serving proportions
presented gracefully.

No artificial flavors
all natural to the taste
and when the juices flow
not a single drop to waste.

She loves having me eat
till my senses are gorged.
She's truly an original
nothing bout her is forged.

Meal times, always sensuous
spiced heartedly, no wavers.
Not one bit of cholesterol
and no "Artificial Flavors".

Del Cano 2004 October

 


 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEXXXXXXXXXXXXY! :)