Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Lover's Dream

Oh,how I wish not to be awakened
but to linger in this dream of her
and pray her overwhelming love
is just like mine so we concur.

Oh no....don't wake me,
please just let me be
wrapped up in his loving arms
where love is wild and free.

Snuggling in her folds
quenches my wildest thirst
stretching my soul in fullness
till I think my heart will burst.

He satiates my body
reaches deep into my soul
in vivid dreams he comes to me
stoking fires I can’t control.

She all but drowns me
in her rhapsody's cover
sensualness beyond all
I take flight and hover.

And while in this dream
I'm begging never to awake
the thought of her love
is about the most I can take.

Oh, how I wish not to be awakened
linger always in the love of her heart
being thankful for her presence
and praying we shall never part.

Sharing these precious moments
in our dreams we can conceal
two hearts and souls that became one
when our lovers dreams were real.

~DelCano and Sioux Princess~
2004


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely collaboration
one that dips the heart so true
and wraps sweet loving 'round
the wonderful man, that's you...

Loving this whole, my friend...truly!

Hugs,
Chris