Sunday, October 3, 2004

Cold Sweat

I tossed and turned
fidgeted most of the night
couldn't clear my mind
try as hard as I might.  

The thought of you
at the top of my senses
driving erotic winds
sleeplessness, the expenses.  

When I did doze
with not one regret
I awoke in a tremble
shaking, a cold sweat.  

Visions of you lovingly
staring into my eyes
but a murmer to a speech
my god, how you hypnotize.  

I can't shake it or hide
from the thrill of your being
hope its not just a mirage
a foggy haze I am seeing.  

What ever you are
not complete just yet
my longing for you
keeps me in a Cold Sweat.  

Del Cano 2004 October

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me
that body in cold sweat
has you illin' for something
have you got the 'flu yet?

Tossing and turning
makes a body low
when sleep is not found
mecca for germs don't ya know?

So just might not be
that longing that you feel
but the rising of body temperature
and flu's aches to make you squeal.

*wink*

Gotcha!
Hugs,
Chris