Saturday, October 23, 2004

Beyond Sensational

Have you ever touched someone
who simply explodes your senses
and everytime they're near is like
thoughts knocked out all the fences.

I got a woman who is beyond
any point one may call sensation
who is a living factory of lust
thrilling, fascinating, total elation.

It takes as little as her touch
to make me wild and frantic
launching me into her seas
as expansive like the Atlantic.

Nothing I can think of
compares with her charms
the overwhelming thrills
as she locks with legs and arms.

I am lifted from carnal realms
blasted out and up into space
soaring past all the heavens
flight pattern of love and grace.

Frantic gravings, lustful floods
powerful rushing currents of infatuation
words are crippled to even explain
like suffering from a case of love starvation.

Can't say too much about my lady
her lovin is powerful, transformational.
Words just about escape me to explain
I just know she is "Beyond Sensational".

Del Cano 2004 October


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*SIGH*  Lucky woman to know this kind of love from a loving man like you!  So sigh-worthy, dear friend!

Hugs,
Chris