Saturday, October 23, 2004

An Affliction

Its nearly embarassing to say
but I suffer from an affliction.
A strange passionate yearn
might deem it an addiction.

See, this wild desire overtakes
many of the normal senses I feel
and soars to a passionate strata
burying the best efforts of my will.

Sometimes I might explode
oh, for the joys of it's touch.
Holding fast yet most tenderly
love to have it in my clutch.

No twelve step programs
to fight the affliction's grip.
My own efforts are wasted
so helpless I continue to slip.

The condition overtakes me
I fake a modicum of class
I get a most marvelous thrill
as I massage my lover's "ASS".

Del Cano 2004 October

 

 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!  And here I thought it was penned with your loving romantic pen and then you whip out the wickedness....LOL!  Love it!

Hugs,
Chris