Monday, June 21, 2004

Whose Calling The Kettle Black

(A Response To Pleasing Persephone's, "Grey Becomes You";)

Ok, Ok! Call me grey
got you way out here
teased you to play;
dangling sharp spear
aimed directly at thee
whilst smirking smile
cloaked mysteriously,
hovers just a while.
Game was chosen
left for you to do
chipped at the frozen
packaged taboo;
to spill and drain
causing a scream
begging my name
pouring warm creame
as the unfolding goes
thighs leaping fire
melting all the froze
pent up desire.
Begged, tooth and nail
a good wrestling match;
loving like fire and hail
as I grab thy body, snatch
your soul, hold and hug
making thy heart sing
smashing out that smug
grin, bells ring, ding!
Goldie, my dear vamp,
you bouncy mighty tease
I'll hold you like a clamp
I'm designed to please.
There aint no taking back
hear every word you say.
Whose calling the kettel black?
Still think I look good in grey?
:lol
Del Cano 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...you look good in grey...*SMILE* and any other color you choose, a pleasing write, dear poet!

Hugs!
Chris