Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Disappointment

Disappointment

She had a stature which stunned
head held high in the knowing
eyes would be on her and follow
her walk picturesque and flowing.

Hair braided tightly and dangling
swaying joyfully down her back;
proudly displaying confidence
broadcasting with no slack.

Shock gripped when she smiled
eyes twinkled seemingly in a wink.
My heart jumped as I noticed
she was looking at me, I think.

My smile broadened sheepishly
how wonderful you noticed me.
Heart began to pump its tingly beat
so lovely a lady I'm glad to see.

Your approach was flawless
swept me off my feet like a pushbroom
almost missed the words you purred,
"sir, can you direct me to the restroom."

Del Cano 2004, June


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!  Oh, too funny!  I remember this one!  Still cracks me up!


Hugs!
chris