Monday, June 21, 2004

My Heart Doth Blow A Fuse (Explicit)

Dear love, thy heart doth blow a fuse
raised the level of passion's fire
beyond the most of which is used
to stoke and flame a love desire.

You sweep gardens with ecstasy
lavish, full to the brim, overflow
boasting not,  yet so passionately
beaming love's brightess glow.

I ache in wanting your feel
lusciously warmed in heat
you satiate to an even keel
balanced and so complete.

Words always fail to explain
the depth of your temptation 
pulsating, alluringly the same
an entoxicating libation.

O joy, thy presence being
thy kisses do so unfurl
and when you go a step further
my body racks to joyous curl.

Passion fruit ripe on the vine
staggering flavored the taste
likened to the best of wine
shamelessly I bury my face.

Gently folding back each petal
opening the door to the bloom;
pink rose brewed in loves kettle
begging for me to consume.

Thy limbs can be like a vise
alternately pulling, scratching, flailing.
I've drifted off to serenity, nice
upon ocean soft waves, I'm sailing.

As if on cue the garden lifts
scented hues beg for the plow
passing thru forest's gifts
embalming my senses to "wow".

In the driver's seat belted tight
rest of the world falls way back
speeding towards the finishing light
out of my, driving a Cadillac.

The garden, now moist and wet
collects natures planted seeds
making room for new growth to get
forcing back potential weeds.

Spent from ecstasies lavish touch
your warmth radiating the steam
thy Garden of Eden's loving clutch
burst heavenly sensations' seams.

Count another to your loving scroll
all of passions' desires you use
in lifting me way up,  out of control.
Love, my heart doth blow a fuse.

DelCano 2004
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold on a moment, I need to go turn on the air conditioner and maybe even the fan, it is hot in here.