Monday, June 21, 2004

Soaring Love

You hath spun my heart into orbit
unmercifully satiated enchantment; 
touched with flavor of the ripest of berries,
encased my soul in the richness of
indescribable rhythmic flutters
to birth ever expanding love.

My wildest imagined forays
could never have reached
the depths of affection
you so readily cloak me with.
You, are the dream I dared not reach to;
ecstasy written time and time again
whilst deaf to all but your symphonies of love.

Readily, I go down on my knees
tasting of exotic fruits and so ever,
ever such a delight to find. And
whilst there, shout out your praises
and beg that this be not a mirage,
an incorrect dream, a horrible trick
played on me.
Down on my knees
I shout out in praise and pray I shall
never awaken if this be but a haze.
Let me forever dream! Luscious dreams,
ling’ ring only of you!

Never known passion so vivid,
desire as bursty with flames
as when you are near
and kisses laden with the
sweetest of honey, dripping of more.
You raise the volume of breath,
deny negative vibrations entrance;
levitate my spirit to a dangling
suspended on-going enchantment.

O love, thy body of small stature,
keenly tuned to my world, my breast;
author of songs my soul sings joyfully
of thy dominant presence in that river
of love ever flooding beyond their banks.
You and only you, creator of my serenity,
raised the bar of sensitivity
to soaring heights.
May I dare wonder,
might heaven be less than this.

Del Cano 2004,April

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am starting to get just a little bit concerned now, almost everyone of your writings I have read today seem to be coming from my heart.  I just have to ask, are you somehow getting inside my head and writing down my thoughts and deepest feelings?