Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Magic Carpet Ride

Magic Carpet Ride

DelCano 4/15/04

Grab my hand and hold on

we shall take a joyous ride

you'll be touched by the stars

better to view by my side.

You'll see wonderous sights

brilliance to touch the senses

and all the amazing glories

not retained by any fences.

Just let your soul soar

wide open and left free

Guarantee the satisfaction

you shall share with me.

Your future will be amazing

changed from yesterday's low

and your desire shall reach

heights you never did know.

Just take my hand in yours

let us leap into the shies

and I promise there's no end

to the joy you'll realize.

I know you might wonder

how might any of this be

There's no doubt you have

never seen what you shall see.

Hold on tight. Squeeze me

I want you close at my side

so you miss not one drop of my love

when we go on this magic carpet ride.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Temper tantrum stomp*  I wanna go too!  Such a magical write, dear poet - my inner child wants to go, too!

Hugs!
Chris

Anonymous said...

As it says in the favorite quote area of my profile " I reached out for your hand, and you took ahold of my heart"