Monday, June 21, 2004

Auriferiously Fed

Auriferously (Goldenly) Fed
(Response to Titch's Auriferous)

O, I be thee submerged
in thy honeycomb's taste
vigorously chasing the urge
to gobble it all, my grace.
Ravish? Is there a better word
in gorging on thy fruit
shifting from first to third
I know ev'ry bit the route.

Thy golden chalice held
in a most tenderly fashion
but the slurping does meld
our bursting out the passion.
And as the rising juices flow
from places deep inside
thy soul flames and shall go
on a mighty sensuous ride.
Multi-colored beams ignite
orgasm blows feet to head;
entwined provocative sight
helplessly falling... well fed.

DelCano-May,2004

Disclaimer: Might I say this is another of my writes inspired instantly from a reading. Poetic joy tis the only purpose.:lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet dripping honeysweet write...your inspiration a definite treat!

Hugs!
Chris