Monday, June 21, 2004

Final Flirt

Lady, let me flirt with you
'fore I forget the reason why.
I have not forgotten the fluidity
of a lusciously moving thigh.

Let me smell the nectar
you whisk up in the air
or just a tiny little whiff
from the flavor of your hair.

Ma'am, let me just say,
"I like those sultry lips.
The way you sway in step
tunes your moving hips."

I may as well say it,
"I am caressed by your smile
and the strength of your gait
shows you've got the style."

I beg you, don't be angry
at my bold and forward talk.
Not meant to insult you;
I bathe in your sultry walk.

See, I mean you no harm.
No way do I tend to hurt.
Chose you for my last lustful look
and my final wayward flirt.

:rolleyes

Edited by: DelCano at: 1/1/04 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...definitely one of those more "moving" writes....MMMmmmhmmm...I can see where this one is leading... *laughing*

Hugs!
Chris