Monday, September 6, 2004

You Sure Did Touch Me

Baby you sure touched me
put lots of love on my mind
thrilled my inner self and soul
led me around like I was blind.

Didn't need no handcuffs
I freely followed your lead
Fingertips tingled endlessly
before I planted the seed.

You carried me to euphoria
thru sensual raging storms
launched me ecstatically
as I held you in my arms.

Every seathing touch
beyond my senses realm
have mercy woman, we flew
you at the reins of the helm.

Each time I thought I arrived
you raised that pleasure bar
my temptations sailing
like a down south race car.

Damn, the sweat and juices
had me flipping and in a sail
my fingertips back and forth
like blind man reading braille.

No escaping till you said
I had no inclination to try
you cooked my goose
my senses seemed to fry.

Breathless and dazed
tongue hanging to the side
smitten by the sheer satisfaction
of your magic carpet ride.

I take it all back, what I said
bout the power we can see
baby, you put love on my mind
Damn, you sure did touch me.

Del Cano 2004 September

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be read like braille
surely fits the need
of hands on flesh
ours, you and me

the softness of skin
delightful tingle touch
the way you make me scream
it's really all too much

This maelstrom of desire
that holds me in your thrall
wants you to take me down
and read me forever and all...

My, my...the responses given to this "Touch" of yours!  Riding on your poetic wave...

Hugs,
Chris