Saturday, September 11, 2004

You Light My Fire

I grin from the experience
the comfort zone of you
but the wonder remains
what does she intend to do.

Her drippingly teasing words
dangle me, always, on the edge.
Not always a straight thought
don't need a specific pledge.

But it would be really nice
to figure what makes you wow
cause your flirtatiousness
draws me deeply, and how.

No matter what, you thrill
and lite up my latent desire
stoke the hell out of my passion
light me up like a raging fire.

Del Cano 2004 September

 

 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...sounds you have one hell of a raging forest fire goin' on there!  LOL!  A burning question....hope you get your answer!  ;)

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Spencer,

Sounds like this lady does not know the power she posseses.. such are the innocent and humble ones.  nicely done and you captured her well.. I can identify with the lady you describe here.. enjoyed!

Hugs!

Silvia

Anonymous said...

How does one respond
to something like this
sounds as if you desire
positive known intent
One may have never
had reason to realize
the other just couldn't see
the truth so apparent in her eyes.