Sunday, September 26, 2004

No Words To Echo

I was adrift in solomn thought
silence echoed by the lonely place
saw you still stunned by what "he said"
pain still racks your tender face.

Might I intrude in your thoughts
wish but to cheer....hmm, caress?
No mouthful of creative thunder
your heart needs no added duress.

I sense a solomn mindfullness
replaying the words "he said"
here on the darkside of midnight
I feel its time his cloak be shed.

I have no whispered scents
to ply and dangle your ears
but I do wish to lift thy spirit.
Maybe kiss away those tears?

No words from me to echo
or intrude your dreams of yore
here, take my hand, stand tall
you've been this route before.

Your soft sensuous touch
belies the harden center.
Might I guide you from here
and be your lovin mentor.

Oops! Too strong a start
the cravings tripped my soul.
Not one to mince my words
I always seem quite bold.

So sad, you here in the shadow
stuck on the dark side of midnight.
Allow me the honor of this dance
we'll two step back into the light.

No concern for what I said
words shall be far and between
the stillness of your tender heart
or honey coated lips I've seen.

I'll get you back before," he said"
and his danglings before your face
just wish to see that chocolate smile
sweet grins and a return to your grace.

:kissie:
(Inspired by "Things Said" by Born 2 Speak)
Del Cano 2004 September

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A solemn powerful write, dear friend, that shows your loving side...and maybe a yen or two to take care of someone...*wink*

Great write!

Hugs,
Chris