Friday, September 17, 2004

Don't Interrupt My Lust

Don't you dare do it
don't interrupt my lust
my breath, being rapid,
exhales with each thrust.  

See, my imagination
has lost all its control
and focuses on you
endlessly with no console.  

My mind's eye sees
the curves and dimples
the entire route of you
even the goose pimples.  

Don't do it, please
please don't interrupt
you are locked in focus
dipped in my lovin cup.  

Everytime I focus
I see you so clearly
warm breath on my face
yearns for you dearly.  

I seem to be bathing
in the radiance of you
helpless but to hold on
wallowing in the aura of you.  

Craving your touches
feels so real and near
you come into clear view
tongue kissing my ear.  

Don't interrupt my lust
I need that rising tide 
replay each lavish thought
when we take that magic ride.  

Oh, that burning sensation
the warmth of your presence
tingles my deepest senses
bubbles like effervesence.  

Boiling, sweating steaming
rising ecstatic passion
lustful thoughts abound
praying they stay in fashion.  

Age did not cast out the blaze
it pokes out through libidos rust
still the flame rises from its haze
Ah, an old friend, Marvelous lust!  

No matter how far or near
you stoke my flames as thus
bringing me to a crescendo.
Don't you dare interupt my lust.  

Del Cano 2004 September      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me help you loose control
dream on untill fully satisfied,
I'll even breath a throaty sigh
in your waiting ear as I sachet by.