Thursday, September 16, 2004

Endless Lust

A chance meeting I thought
so stuffed with sheer delight
openly, I soaked you within
overwhelmed, lust at first sight.

Instantly, tossing aside rules
charged full speed ahead
exploring passion's full limit
marveling at how it spread.

Endless, churning heat
touches fueled more desire.
The power of our passion
exploded to a raging fire.

All attempts to explain
failed, fell out of sight.
Thoughts corroded by action
bursting lust, at first bite.

Unsatiable cravings
like lightning struck
zapped the senses
sanity out of luck.

Each encounter grew
as if a volcano loaded
filled with needs buried
finally just exploded.

My mind is consumed
soul etched with yearns.
Your touch just rages
searing luscious burns.

The fire of us, together
blinds the best for sure.
An uncontrollable ailment
light years from a  cure.

Every fibre of me
tingles from your flame.
Morning, noon, night
quivers not to be tamed.

Helpless in our mire
sharing our loving blush;
thoughts of tomorrow, fade
today, wallow in endless lust.

Del Cano 2004 September

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Spencer!  I wanted to prose a response to this passionately hot write, but there is NO WAY that my addled brain can work around this one...stunned as I am.  *Whew* It's getting hot in here....

Spencer baby, you is hot tonight!  Scorchin'!!!

Hugs,
Chris