Saturday, July 23, 2005

You Light My Fire

I grin from the experience
the comfort zone of you
but the wonder remains
what do you intend to do.

Her drippingly teasing words
dangle me, always, on the edge.
Not always a straight thought
don't need a specific pledge.

But it would be really nice
to figure what makes you wow
cause your flirtatiousness
draws me deeply, and how.

No matter what, you thrill
and light up my latent desire
stoke the hell out of my passion
light me up like a raging fire.

Del Cano 2005






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this poem....this is wonderful

Anonymous said...

passionate you are, dear spence ... *hugs*

sue

Anonymous said...

Spencer~It does not matter the inspiration for this write, it is a celebration of feelings and the very passions of life that you weave into your verses.  It is wonderful to feel deeply the words of another, and to let that inspiration color our world a brighter and happier place.  Enjoyed!

Tammy