Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Secret

Might I share a secret
been clamoring to tell.
Words been wanting to spill
but I've held them well.
 

Not another soul has heard
my heart say what I've needed
In the cascading of passions
my soul has nearly bleeded.
 

Yet, kept my mouth shut
till this, this minute in time.
Its been a secret I have kept
close to this heart of mine.
 

Glad to get it off my chest
been swelling like a balloon.
But think its time to let it go
and I am going to real soon.
 

But right now is not the time
seems I need at least a bit more
to put it in proper perspective
as I slide over closer to the door.
 

Shucks! What the hell
now it ain't like I broke a law.
Its just that I been for a while now
deeply in love with a "Grand Ma".
 

 Del Cano 2005 July 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, this is sooo precious, my friend !!  and key-ute, too !!  i can't stop reading you !!  couldn't stop at just one ... maybe it's that addicting poisonality ub mine! lol ;)

*hugs*

sue